Fabreasy PDF Creator – Feature List
Add Letterhead / stationary to PDF
- Add PDF letterhead created in our online PDF letterhead editor
- Use a PDF file as letterhead (overlay / underlay)
- Create multiple sets of letterhead i.e. different activities (invoices / quotations / contracts / etc.)
- Add cover or back (PDF file containing multiple pages is allowed)
- Advanced stationery and follow-up paper combinations are possible
PDF Security options
- Allow or prevent the user to add annotations
- Allow or prevent the user to assemble the document.
- Allow or prevent the user to edit the document.
- Allow or prevent the user to copy text and graphics from the document.
- Allow or prevent the user to print the document.
- Enable copying for use with accessibility features.
- Allow or prevent copy of text and images allowed
- Force high-resolution printing of the document only.
- The user requires a Password to open the document
- Allow or prevent the user to fill in form fields.
PDF encryption options
- 40 bit encryption
- 128-bit RC4 encryption
- 128-bit AES encryption (requires Acrobat 7 or later)
- 256-bit AES encryption (requires Acrobat X or later)
- Enable or disable PDF/A
- Enable digital signing using a certificate (.pvk, .pfk, .pfx, .p12)
- Add visual signature (visual signature creation tool)
- Sign now option (Save PDF file placing a signature on a specific spot)
PDF file output options
- Magic Wand (combination of file, email and/or print).
PDF Creator options
- PDF Printer driver
- Office Ribbon
- Drag-and-drop (single file or multiple files / folders)
- Command line operation
Extra PDF tools
- Fabreasy PDF Merger
- Fabreasy PDF Splitter
Licensing / Pricing
- You can download and install Fabreasy for free (14 days)
- Account required for every user (the license key is stored within the account of the user)
- A site-license is possible (6+ users)
Installation requirement / options
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, Office 2007 and up (Office Ribbon)
- Note: Windows Terminal Server supported